How do you push through feeling so tired?

C

Ceejay123

My little mans sleeping through the night now do I thought I'd feel a lot better, but my Insomnias come back with a vengeance.

How do you make yourself get up/not collapse :( I haf to put LO on the floor to play because I could feel my body failing me.

:(

It's hard but I just have to get on with it otherwise I feel worse. If I sit down I'll want to lie down and nap :haha:

Berroca is a good thing to take its full of vitamins and gives u a little boost .

Hope u get some sleep soon :hugs:

I totally know the feeling but it will deffo get better soon if your baby is sleeping through the night, you'll at least be getting a solid block of sleep. Just keep going, you're doing fine!

If you're still so exhausted, maybe get your iron levels tested at the docs?
Also get some multi vitamins to top up what you're missing through your food :thumbup:

Multivitamins are a good idea thanks :) I've not long had my iron tested.

I think it's because my insomnias keeping me up - I've constantly got things going through my head. My OH falls to sleep hours before me every night bless him, don't think he's aware of how late I fall to sleep. He's doing great helping, I'm just so shattered. I hate asking for help. x

:hugs: I fully empathise, it's awful knowing u need to sleep but can't :(

I agree with multivitamins, also make sure no caffeine after mid afternoon (I find even if I drink tea too late it can affect my sleep!)

Also trying things like chamomile tea, valerian etc (from health food shop/holland and barrett) can help a lot of people, or even Kalms or similar (they do a night one)

If I find I'm kept awake by things going through my head I get up and write down all the stuff to be done, check stuff that was to be done ready for next day, gets it out so I'm not fretting about remembering them!

If nothing works it might be worth a trip to docs to see if they can help, a few years back I was finding anxiety was keeping me awake and I was surviving on next to no sleep, they prescribed me medication to help.

I hope you get some sleep soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->