how do you stay in control?

mummyk2b

wtt (investigations)
Reaction score
i'm worried i'm setting myself up for a huge disappointment... af isn't due until next thursday (26th) and i've convinced myself i'm pregnant! :dohh:

i'm not sure if it is intuition or wishful thinking because i've felt so 'empty' since the mc.

what do you do to avoid this?!

baby dust to you all!

x

I don't know how to do it either. I always think I am pregnant every cycle :haha:

Hi Ladies

I only mc 3 weeks ago and already think I am going to be like this :wacko:

I had a weird thing happen only Wednesday night just gone. OH and I :sex: (2nd time since mc, first time was last Sat morning). I have been having lots of ov signs since about Monday this week (wet CM which has gone more EWCM-like yesterday and today, bloating and lots of ovary twinges). I suddenly woke at 3am early hours Thursday (few hours after the DTD!) and thought 'Oh god, I think I'm pregnant. Is this silly? It's only 3 weeks since my mc, is it dangerous for my body and the baby'!! I lay there and just really had a feeling we were going to conceive from that BD!!

x

I'm in the same boat as you, pretty much. My AF is due on the 28th and I had convinced myself I was pregnant too!
Going out at 6dpo and getting dollar tree tests and POAS and staring at those negatives after 3 times kinda took the wind out of my sails....I feel more prepared for a BFN and the arrival of AF now.
Trying to clean the house and stay occupied...I scrubbed baseboards and window sills and ceiling fans and door frames and walls and pretty much everything today. Just try to stay busy and productive, I guess.
Nice to be in the 2WW with someone! :hugs:

Haha I also think the same :)

I always think and hope I get my BFP, then get very dissapointed when I don't :( I should really stop doing this to myself but can't help it.

Hi!!

My AF is due on 25th and im the same....

Im trying to distract myself from feeling too pregnant by 'planning' for next cycle, stocked up on OPKs etc so if AF does arrive im ready to go again next cycle rather than dwell on the lack of a BFP!!

x x

(Hopefully ill be putting them all on Ebay though and seeing you in 1st Trimester :dohh:)

I have no idea, it's horrible living 1 month at a time and riding the wave of expectation and dissapointment. it's been 4 weeks since my 2nd and I keep thinking I might be pg. same as pp ovary pain and bloating and boobs feel funny but I don't want to get my hopes up coz if I am then it means time to start worryiing how long will i get to keep this baby for and if i'm not i'll lock my self in a room and cry for a day or two!!!
I like the idea of planning for next month to get rhough this month. i'll be testing next thursday the 2nd of june. Fingers crossed for us all

I understand... I am the same way.. I had a chemical last month and i have been taking opks I have had ewcm but no smiley faces so I'm worried i won't even get a chance this month.. It's very sad:(

Its definitely hard...I am waiting for my smiley to tell me I'm ovulating; who knows if I even will this month?

I try to distract myself with everything I couldn't do if I was pregnant: teeth whitening, get some highlights, treated myself to a spa day with a hot tub and sauna, etc.

Tonight I am going to eat some sushi and drink some wine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->