How does it feel before baby drops?

AsEn11

Reaction score
Ok this is my first pregnancy so I am new to all the odd feelings and when i ask my mom questions it has been to long for her to remember but I am wondering does it hurt when baby drops? I have been having pains in my tummy like it is dropping at times i have caught myself holding my tummy up haha so weird I know but i just feel like I need to support it something so any advice or answers for what this might be?

To me it felt like a bowling ball was sitting on my bits and still does.... I get lightning sharp pains and the pressure is constant like I may pee myself at any time :(. Not fun. It's made my waddling so much worse also. To be honest sometimes it feels like bubs is going to fall out.

Sounds like she's dropping :) I just had a huge pressure and cramps really low. And like you, I felt it was more comfortable to hold/ support under my bump for a few days after he dropped. Oh, and I could tie my shoe laces without OHs help :)... I still feel like he's getting lower and lower each day though.

I didnt feel any different really with my first, just noticed as my bump was lower! Im 39 weeks now with baby no2 and he still hasnt dropped yet!

To me it felt like a bowling ball was sitting on my bits and still does.... I get lightning sharp pains and the pressure is constant like I may pee myself at any time :(. Not fun. It's made my waddling so much worse also. To be honest sometimes it feels like bubs is going to fall out.

Ha yes not quite like a bowling ball but close and I hold her up because I am worried she will fall out as well haha weird things we do and think during pregnancy lol

Sounds like she's dropping :) I just had a huge pressure and cramps really low. And like you, I felt it was more comfortable to hold/ support under my bump for a few days after he dropped. Oh, and I could tie my shoe laces without OHs help :)... I still feel like he's getting lower and lower each day though.

Haha I love that you could tie your shoes i gave up on anything that wasnt a slip on lol
And maybe i will ask my doctor on thursday what he thinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->