How does she know???!

F

FemmeEnceinte

Every time, without fail... she must know!

This moo itti has been pooped in more times than I can count, every time it goes on her bum she does her biggest, most enormous poops...

I might just save it for if she's ever struggling to poop! :rofl:

T keeps pooping in his new bamboo BB....every time hes worn it....!!

lol it must be so soft and comfy she can really relax in it LOL

Leyla poos in every single new nappy that's beautiful... WNNN (when she hardly ever poos at night), Mini Lala, Mammy Made, Mutts... she's a poo monster!

Noah does poo's in new nappies and now he's started pooing in his WNNNs he never poo'd in sposies in the morning nooooo but open up that nice snugly wnnn and there's a pressie awaiting. (Thankfully managed to save a few nappies from poos although did mean I got poo'd on) :haha:

see this is why i use liners, she is at the very nice poo stage now where it is just lumps, no more runny, so i can change the liner and the nappy is good as new again haha

x

We bought a preloved bubble bubs from lunaty on the cloth swap and sell thread and i joke that it is Toby's absolute favourite for pooping in. As soon as it's on i can just see his little face trying his hardest to poop one out in it :haha:

Seriously though, i would say probably 9/10 times he wears it he poops in it...it's so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->