How does this sound for a girl.........

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
......Ella Madeleine May

Thanks for your votes in my poll, as it seems Ella was the most popular choice (winning by almost 50% so far) im kind of swayed by this. the thing is Id really like baby's name to include both of my nans names, do you think its too much or too long?? The thing is you dont use middle names everyday do you??

This is of course completely irrelevant if I end up having a boy! I do feel like im having a girl though..

I think it's beautiful. Love the fact that both middle names are to honour your nan. Alyssa has 2 middle names - Jean after hubby's mum who passed away 4 years ago, and Pasechnick, which is my maiden name and one we both felt strongly about keeping in the family. So no, I in no way think 2 middle names is too much :)
x

I love Ella! ...this is what our baby is gunna be called if its a girly!
And no i dont think its too long
Ours is gunna be
Ella Marie Evie
Which is pretty long
But then if its a boy its going too be
Harry George David
Which is very long!!
But just the same as
Charlie Alexander!!

I think it's beautiful - I love Madeleine and it goes so well with Ella and May. I definitely don't think two middle names is too many either - both my husband and I have two, and our LO will probably have two as well.

It sounds perfect.... i dont think there is anything wrong with 2 middles names..:)

Love it! I really want to use the name Madeleine for my first daughter but my husband is against it until we can use his choice of Mia... sigh. I like your choice, it's beautiful!

I'm calling my baby Ella Mae if its a girl. How spooky! I thought I was being really original!

The name is beautiful but i am biased! I love the two middle name idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->