How does your partner show you they care?

littletobyj

Reaction score
So on this emotional roller coaster of pregnancy and feeling a bit sorry for myself I had a heart to heart with my hubby. I'm normally super independent but feeling a bit more vulnerable, I guess sometimes we all need to know that our other halves care and appreciate us! Plus it's nice to be treated from time to time!
Got me thinking-my DH is no monster I guess he does things in his own little ways.
how do your partners do to show their love???? from little things to big gestures its nice to talk about!

My DH is pretty good. He takes lo off my hands when I'm shattered, cooks dinner sometimes, gives me massages, buys little cards and presents. I have to ask for help around the house but he's really good at just doing it if I ask so I'll live with that!

My DH is pretty good. He takes lo off my hands when I'm shattered, cooks dinner sometimes, gives me massages, buys little cards and presents. I have to ask for help around the house but he's really good at just doing it if I ask so I'll live with that!

You can't ask for more than that! I think the little things count. The way I see what a fantastic dad my hubby is with our son reminds me how much he loves us!

Hubs always keeps the house neat and does most of the dishes (he only works part time, I work full time). Occasionally he will stop at the gas station and pick me up a slushie on his way home just because he knows I'm addicted to those darn things. Another thing that he does sometimes to show me he cares is to take the dog out first thing in the morning so that I can sleep in a bit. Simple things, but they mean a lot to me!

When he gets back from work from doing nights, if Eric is still asleep he will see to Logan and not disturb me. Hes knackered too from doing nights, so its greatly appreciated. He also is a hugger :flower:

my ex (FOB) did nothing..
so my oh & the way he does things is a big shock to my system..

he cooks dinner on nights i work, (he will cook other nights too) but he will do it so its ready when i get home (some nights gone 12pm) he wont eat unless im there.

he goes to work about 7.30am & will leave me a sticky note somewhere in the flat every morning saying he loves me etc. (sounds really sad but it makes me smile).

he will bath LO if ive had a stressful day or if hes been away with work. (this week he was away 2 nights) so he had LO the following morning for me so i could sleep longer.

he runs me a bath, will randomly make me cups of tea etc, wash up, hoover or hang the washing out. (he wont wash clothes because im 'fussy' apparently as i dont just shove everything in in one go). :dohh:

he will read LO her bedtime story if we are running late & i want to watch Enders.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->