How Early Can I Get Get A BFP?

westbrja

Reaction score
So we've been doin the BD and of course are dreading the 2WW. How soon can I get an accurate :bfp: or :bfn:? Also any tips, in case we aren't successful this month, on how ofter to :sex: around a positive opk?

It really varies widely based on a number of factors...when you ovulated, how long it takes for the fertilized egg to implant, and how quickly you produce Hcg. I have heard as early as 7dpo, but know many who did not get their BFP until well after AF was due.

With my other 2 babies, I hadn't even missed a period yet but wasn't necessesarily calculating the pregnancy either? I was about 4 weeks with both. Does that give anymore info? I do know that I produce a good amount of Hcg.

I got one at 9dpo, that is when I started testing, so I don't know if I could have gotten it sooner but I doubt it since my BFP at 9dpo was sooooooo light I was the only one able to see it:haha: Hubby couldn't see it until it had dried up, but even then we had to put it DIRECTLY under a lamp. When I tested again at 10dpo it was still very light but it could be seen by both hubby and I WITHOUT THE LAMP:happydance:

Oh yah we :sex: 5 days in a row, the 2 days before ovulation, ovulation day, and two days after...and we got our :bfp:!!!

Good Luck!!!

We've done the BD last nite and tonite which were both positive opk days. How long should we keep dancing and since I haven't had just 1 positive opk day, how would I calculate my dpo?

I got one at 9dpo, that is when I started testing, so I don't know if I could have gotten it sooner but I doubt it since my BFP at 9dpo was sooooooo light I was the only one able to see it:haha: Hubby couldn't see it until it had dried up, but even then we had to put it DIRECTLY under a lamp. When I tested again at 10dpo it was still very light but it could be seen by both hubby and I WITHOUT THE LAMP:happydance:

Oh yah we :sex: 5 days in a row, the 2 days before ovulation, ovulation day, and two days after...and we got our :bfp:!!!

Good Luck!!!

I had more than 1 positive OPK and was told I ovulated 12-36 hours after the last positive OPK. Hope this helps you and good luck :) :dust:

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"