How early did you feel movement? I think I'm going nuts.

AussieChick

Reaction score
So.. maybe I'm crazy.. but I was napping on my stomach yesterday & honestly thought I felt something. So I lied still and felt it again! OH says I'm nuts lol but its really low down and slightly to the left, same area nurse showed us bub on the u/s.

Again this morning, lying on my left side I swear I felt something again.. just once. Am I losing it?? :wacko:

You may or may not. I didn't feel her until week 22, but everyone is different. :)

It could be. I felt DD kick at 13 weeks and everyone told me I am imagining it. Went for a scan and told the doctor where I felt her and guess what. Doctor scanned immediately on that spot and we saw her kicking away. So it is possible depending on where baby implanted.

Just one time a few days ago I was laying on the couch and thought I felt baby move, I sat up and told my hubby who laughed at me.... I haven't felt it since but I am very in tune with my body and I have felt little muscle spasms and twitches that if I didn't know better could very well be mistaken for movements... but I am sure that's what it was that time because it was in my uterus... since my uterus has stretching and growing feelings I can pin point it very easily!!

with DD I didn't feel nothing til atleast 20weeks, but with this im 11 weeks and I'm sure I can feel some sort of little movements in there, and because I know what these feels like I'm pretty adamant its baby :)

I guess some people CAN feel baby earlier

xx

With my son, I was 18 weeks before I felt him but for the past week I've been sure I can feel this little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->