• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How established will baby be by 10 months

Doodlebug88

Reaction score
My lo is 3 months and I plan on starting blw around 5-6 months. i know it can take awhile before baby is actually eating the food but wondered how established your lo were by 10 months as this is when I return to work!

I'm worried the grandparents won't continue properly and also what will happen on his nursery day.

Any want to share their experience I'd love to hear it :flower:

We haven't stuck 100% to any method but ds was mostly tw and dd has pretty much been blw. By 10 months ds was on 3 meals a day, which he could pretty much eat by himself allthough he prefered his fingers over cutlery. His meals were chopped up and he could eat pretty much any finger food and his lunch was usually sandwhiches and fruit etc. Dd isnt 10m yet but eats anything. She has 3 meals a day, and eats everything we eat.

Do you think your parents may spoon feed? Blend food? I think if you make sure they see lo eating and get them to help out with meal times before you go back to work they should be confidant to do it your way when your not there.

I work in a nursery and they should do exactly what you want them to do regards food. We have had lits of babies who have been blw and its never been a problem. You could ask for a copy of the menus and let them know how you would serve the meal or provide an alternative if its not appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->