How far along am I? confused with dates

jenb

Reaction score
My last AF started 24th Nov

For the past 6 months i have been having 24 day cycles

I had a positive ovulation test on the 4th dec

My husband and I BD on 2nd Dec (the only time we BD that week)

My next AF was due on 18th Dec

If i counted the 1st day of my last cycle as the 1st day of pregnancy then i would have been 4 weeks on the 22nd Dec (4 days after missed period)

Im just wondering if i should be counting my pregnancy from the 1st day of my last cycle or 4 weeks before the day of my missed period (which would be 20th Nov and 4 days before i had my AF)

does the length of your cycle really determine how far along you are?

i hope i am making sense lol

Based on the information you have given I would be counting from the 4th dec the day you ovulated. If you got pregnant that day you are automatically 2 weeks pregnant. I ovulated on the 3rd dec. I am due on the 26th august and I am 5 weeks and 4 days along. I dont actually know the day of my lmp but I know I ovulated on the 3rd, which would make you 5 weeks 3 days along. The only real way to get an accurate date is by ultrasound. Hope this helps, and makes sense lol. Congrats on your pregnancy.

P.s if you Google "calculate due date" there are lots of online calculators to give you an estimate due date and find out approximately how far along you are.

thanks i always assumed that you always counted from the 1st day of your last period

when i was trying to get pregnant with my daughter i had 28 day cycles so i knew i was exactly 4 weeks pregnant on the day of my missed period so this time around while trying for our 2nd baby since coming off the pill my cycles changed to 24 days so i just wasnt sure

I understand what u are saying, however, when u see ur doc, they will automatically count from ur lmp, then adjust after ur 1st ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->