How fustrating WTT is?!

eswift

Reaction score
Gosh, I never thought I'd be so broody so soon after LO; she's just turned 4 months...

I seem to be trying to pester OH to start trying again already, yet I know we stand to benefit financially if I go back to work and do at least 15 weeks; just so I qualify for my Mat Pay...

So why does my body want to try now???? I could understand it if I'd had a wonderful pregnancy; but had morning sickness right the way through?! It's so fustrating....

I really wanted another when Connor was 6 months but I think it passed when he started teething really bad. I couldn't imagine being pregnant and having to wake up 4 times a night but then again I'm a girl who needs her sleep :)

I had severe vomitting during my first pregnancy and I can totally relate to you. I am willing to do it over and over until my little family is complete. It's so worth it

speaking as a first timer, i'm surrounded by people pregnant or trying to get pregnant and i feel like im being left behind :(

It is so the wrong time for us.. and I have one LO keeping me busy already..

My head says no but my body is saying "what are you waiting for?" lol

know what you mean hun, I thought as soon as I had a baby I would be putting that broody stage behind me - but NO! Izzie is 7months and I really want to be pregnant again! We're waiting until January to be realistic - pay off cars/credit card bills etc maybe look at moving but still doesnt make my body shut up lol

Gosh, I never thought I'd be so broody so soon after LO; she's just turned 4 months...

I seem to be trying to pester OH to start trying again already, yet I know we stand to benefit financially if I go back to work and do at least 15 weeks; just so I qualify for my Mat Pay...

So why does my body want to try now???? I could understand it if I'd had a wonderful pregnancy; but had morning sickness right the way through?! It's so fustrating....

I do not have a little one BUT I feel how you feel! My Hubby finally said that we can start in September but I'm ready NOWWW lol...I feel like I bug my hub about September but he said yes so he can't take that back :D We are just waiting till then to make sure I'm healthy enough. Man, I don't like the waiting gamE! Wishing you the best hun:hugs:

I had severe vomitting during my first pregnancy and I can totally relate to you. I am willing to do it over and over until my little family is complete. It's so worth it

Since you had severe vomiting during the first one does that mean that it will be like that every time now for you?

Since you had severe vomiting during the first one does that mean that it will be like that every time now for you?

Sorry to butt in ... each pregnancy can be different! My Mum was sick for 9 months with me, but with some of my siblings she didn't get any sickness!

I sure as heck hope the vomitting will be less next time! :) but if it happens it happens. Small price to pay for a bundle of joy

LOL on the sickness front, with my DS I had sickness for 7 months & with my DD I had sickness all the way through... LOL My GP said if you're sick with the 1st you're likely to be sick with all of them ... LOL

But they're still so much fun and so worth the crap...

Waiting is sooooo frustrating! I'm watching One Born Every Minute and it's just making me more and more broody. It's near impossible to describe the longing to be pregnant and be a Mum! If anyone comes up with any hints and tips to ease the frustration PLEASE pass them on!!

LOL I use to watch Mum's with their LO when they start kicking off when shopping... Those are the times I'm not looking forward to again... Maybe there's the total lack of privacy to think about too... LOL But once you get use to having no privacy or secrets. You wonder what the worry was about... LOL

Joys of kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->