how i met your mother

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
Im becoming totally addicted to watching this! I first though 'oh no F.R.I.E.N.D.S rip off but i gave it a try and wow, i love it! So funny! big big :thumbup:

is anyone else getting into it?

i hated friends but im loving how i met ur mother i think its really funny :)

i just searched and it started in America in 2005! We are a bit behind but it seems we are on the second series already, without a break in between so we'l catch up!!

love, love, love it!!!! Marshmallow and Lilly-Pad are so cute season 5 is in full swing in the states cant wait til it hits us that will be..................WAIT FOR IT..........................AWESOME!!:hugs: X

i LOVE himym!! we are totaly addicted. I Thought the same when i saw the adverts oh no not a FRIENDS rip off!! But i love it. Didn't realise we were already on season 2!! Legen.. wait for it ... dary!!!

Barney ( aka Dougie Howser) is sooo funny......and I love Robins fake canadian accent..( usually during a drunk canadian hockey scene or flash back to her pop star days) EH!!!!!

Oh my god!! Just watched Lilly and Marshals Wedding!! Was a brilliant episode sad about Robin and Ted tho :( (english viewer here so we are a bit behind!!) Barney is brilliant!!! I love them all.

yep big fan here. me and DH watched it on an american cruise ship last year and have been hooked ever since..... spending a fortune on DH christmas presents to buy him all the seasons on dvd

I have been hooked on this show for over a year now, absolute love it! I was worried about it being a rip off of Friends and the name kind of worried me, but it's one of the best shows around and Barney is awesome. Love Lilly!

This is my absolute FAVORITE show!!! I have the first 2 seasons on DVD, and have asked for seasons 3 and 4 for Christmas :)

I think we are way ahead of you guys, so I won't spoil it for you (but its really good:thumbup:)

Bumping this thread hoping that people are still watching my favorite show:happydance:

i love it , i have downloaded all the seasons its ace!!

does anyone know when the next ones on??

the last one i saw was season 5 ep 11 ??

I love this show, it's new series on thurs at 2130

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->