How long after birth will I get my period?

Jcliff

Reaction score
My little one is almost 8 weeks old. I still havent gotten my period yet. Is this normal??

I think I bleed until like 4 weeks pp. then about 7-8 weeks I got my what I guess is now my normal period.
Everyone is different. Some ladies it's a while esp if you are bf. if to much time passes and you are worried call your dr.

Are you ff or bf?

I'm breastfeeding and didn't get my periods till 4 months pp which I think was pretty soon x

Ff or bf? I usually go a year+ without, but I BF.

it could happen anytime from 2 months to 16 months post apparently. I ebf'd my baby and I got my period at 7 months post. Honestly I felt robbed as my mom said she didn't get hers until a year after she had me.

My LO is 9.5 months and I still haven't had mine. I'm breastfeeding. Can't say I miss it!

I only breastfed for the first two weeks. I have another health issue that unfort I had to stop.

No period for me yet. I exclusively bf and Lo just turned 3 months.

I was 3.5 months (15.5 weeks) pp and I was ebf. I was dusgruntled lol.

13 weeks PP and we started formula feeding when he was about 2 weeks old due to latching problems. xx

No AF for me yet (im breastfeeding) and LO is 15 weeks old today x

My case was a bit strange, I bled for 6 weeks and had a period at 10 weeks...now thinking the PP bleeding led in to my first period, as 6 weeks of bleeding is pretty long! I was exclusively BFing!

I am ebf & no period here yet, lo is 12 weeks tomorrow. I hope it is another good 6 months at least before it comes back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->