how long after having mucuosy show did you go into labour?

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok so today have been v v crampy and had lots of shooting pains down below in lady bits lol and at times it has hurt to sit down as i can literally feel her head there! Lots bh but not getting regular just uncomfortable lol! I also lost some (sorry tmi) whiteish/clear jelly snot consistency discharge (yuck lol) i rang mw as was concerned and she said sounds like youv had a show and the pains sound like head fitting pains...2 weeks ago i was 3/5 - 2/5 engaged so am guessing and it also feels like she might be fully engaged now..have mw 2moz...how long after show and being fully engaged dod you go into labour? Xxxx

With me it was within a couple of hours, I do remember there being quite a lot and quite a bit of blood too, like when you start your period. Is that the sort of thing you had?

I had some mucous lost at about 35 weeks... It was jelly like whiteish-clear and here I am at 39+1 with no signs of labor!

I lost some of mine at 32 weeks, again at 37 and again at 38..
I'm 40+2, so unfortunatly I don't think it meens anything If I'm honest
X

I had nothing until few hours into early labour, and tmi but it was like jelly covered the size of my hand and was like yellow green, baby never engaged and I had her two weeks late, muscus plug 41.5which is when labour started

Hmmm not sure if mine was the same?? I did have some jelly-like discharge a couple of weeks ago but that turned out to be a uti. Sorry not much help, but good luck hun xxx

BH's, contractions (regular and irregular) and several 'shows' since 36 weeks and I'm still waiting. Sob!!

Lil baba gettting too comfy lol! All the way along iv beeen told by docs and mw that she will come prematurely and thank goodness she hasnt lol but itsmade me be in overdrive lol spotting symptoms lol! Xxx

Sounds like your mucus plug, which can come and go in chunks for weeks, that happened with my last pregnancy. Then once I had a pink bloody show (which looked just like the mucus plug, but with a pink tinge), contractions started immediately, and gave birth 7 hrs later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->