How long after implantation bleed....?

napamermaid

Reaction score
How long after implantation bloody show did anybody get their BFP? Am driving myself crazy here. 9DPO today and when wiped have CM tinged with a streak of red blood have myself in a tizzy as to whether its implantation or not. Tested twice I know like a fool and BFN

I think you have to wait around 3-4 days after ib :)

With my chemical I had brown spotting one when I wiped and the next day had a faint positive on an ic. Then the following day I got a positive digital. So 2 days after implantation I got a positive digital.

I didn’t have IB, but wanted to wish you lots of luck :)

I had implantation bleeding on 8-10 dpo and got a squinter in the evening of 12 dpo, BFP on morning of 13 dpo. Good luck!

I always get IB then test the next day and get a bfp...tbh, it's all dependant on how long it takes to make it's way out...haha

I’ve never had IB with either pregnancy but just wanted to wish u good luck :) xxx

I’ve never had an implantation bleed either but goodluck x

I've had it with all 4 just like you said - a streak of blood in cm.

It's varied a little from the IB to bfp but usually a couple of days.

Good luck - it sounds really promising!

xxxx

Thanks guys i just feel out. More pinky wirh cm again today 10dpo now and a bfn xx

Hi hon. The whole implantation proces can take 2 or even 3 days so I've read. I had implantation pain at 8 and 9DPO. I didn't have any implantation bleed but I definitely had pain and it was very sharp also had backache.
What ure describing deffo sounds like IB from what I read about it when I was in the 2ww. U may be getting a BFN because it's not finished implanting yet. I wud test again tommorow and the next day.
What tests are you using?
When is ure AF due?
Really hope this is it for you fingers crossed u get ure BFP soon :hugs:

Just see ure new post
Congratulations honey so happy for you and wishing you a very very happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->