How long after mc did you bd for the first time?

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Its nearly 2wks since i found out i had a mmc. I stopped bleeding about 3/4 days ago. It was only yesterday that i was talking my friend and saying i was no where near being in the mood to bd but tonight it just kinda happened!! Im really shocked, it feels so early but it still never felt wrong.
Is this normal?? :wacko:
xx

Everyone is different.

My and my OH attempted a few days after my mc but I didnt feel ready, so we left it for atleast 2weeks, but thats just me and my body :)

I started spotting last Monday and m/c on friday so thinkin im gona leave it 2 weeks so that will be a week on friday....gona stay away from spermys this month tho and give my body a rest....Hoping to get a July BFP! :thumbup:

We dtd when i stopped bleeding which was about 2 weeks later, i probably shouldnt have done because i had a late miscarriage 23 weeks, and delivered both of my boys, but it felt right. I do remember though afterwards i broke down in tears xx

Thanks for posting this thread, was wanting to ask the same thing. I had a D&C on Wednesday, I've had no problems and only spotting ever so slightly. So we should be safe to dtd if I'm feeling comfortable?

So sorry for your loss, we started ttc straight away so dtd as soon as bleeding stopped, about 8 days after erpc. I think it's a very personal decision, as long as you're ready there shouldn't be a problem.xx

Hi

We just waited until my spotting had completely stopped which was about 2 weeks after mc. I was keen to get the intimacy back with OH, plus we want to ttc again once I've had first AF and are just NTNP until then. We took a year to conceive the first time and I'm 37 next month so need to get back down to it straightaway :haha:

x

I had my d&c thursday. My doc said wait until the bleeding stops, which it hasn't yet, but honestly I don't feel ready. and I don't feel like I will be ready anytime soon. I keep reading so many others saying that can't wait to be intimate again, but seriously I feel like there is something wrong with me because I have absolutely no desire... :(

we have dtd since I have stopped bleeding, one of the reasons why so soon was because I needed to feel close to OH, not just hug and a kiss close, reassurance, that sort of thing, I was really nervous at first it had only been a week since my d&c, but things are ok now,
as with anything everyone is different and has different feelings towards it, you just need to do what your comfortable with

We started pretty much as soon as the bleeding stopped, both times. I thought at first I didn't want to try right away, but I want a baby so bad I couldn't wait!

I am glad you posted this! I had medical treatment for a MMC last Thursday. Today is the first day since that I have had no bleeding or cramping and I feel normal! I am sure there is probably something wrong with me as I am feeling very horny! I have never felt so close to my DH and I just can't wait to be close again! I reckon I'll leave it another week though to ensure no further bleeding.

ceejie

Everyones different, there's nothing wrong with you! :hugs:

We tried to start 6 weeks after, which is what the dr told us to wait. We were to wait 2 months before TTC (which we got pregnant again, but lost) On the most recent mc, I was not ready until about 3 months after. Physically, I was fine. emotionally, I wasn't

ceejie

Everyones different, there's nothing wrong with you! :hugs:

Thanks. I don't understand it, because usually I am always ready to go! But now...I dunno...:shrug:

And sorry for your loss. I had my procedure on Thursday as well. :hugs:

We started as soon as my bleeding stopped. Its was really only a light pink discharge. I'd mc naturally then needed a D&C due to too much blood loss. Though we were devastated after our loss we wanted to TTC straight away so got back to it asap.

Hi,

I had my MC on April 3 and bled for about 8 days. We didnt BD until a week later, but we used protection because I decided to wait one cycle before TTC again. I had read that the sex might be a bit different - and it was: better! Seriously! Obviously I would much much MUCH rather have not gone through the heartbreak of the MC, but it has made trying again a little nicer.
Best of luck to you.

We waited until after my second AF. I know it sounds like a long time but I just wasn't ready. Once we did, all was fine. No bleeding or discomfort or anything negative. Now I am TTC again so we will more than make up for those months of abstaining LOL!

I stopped bleeding May 13th, and we still haven't even though I want to try again right away. I think once I see that smiley face telling me I am ovulating I will want to again, but if not then I'll wait. I don't want to rush myself, and hubby is supportive of whatever I want to do.

Good luck!

I think any feels towards or against bd are normal after a m/c. I definately went through a phase where I couldn't get enough, and I'd have days where it was the last thing I'd want to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->