How long after Ovulation does your temp rise?

N27murray

Reaction score
i was just wondering, for those who chart, how long after you O does your temp spike? I've heard it can take a couple of says and ive heard its the next day. Just curious what its like for all of you. Thank you for taking the time to answer :)

Also, what kind of cm do you get right after O? still fertile cm or not?

I'm still iffy on how this part of my cycle works and trying to figure myself out better :)

I'm not sure about the temping thing because I just started myself and am totally lost. I had a huge spike this morning that should indicate I ovulated yesterday but I'm just now getting darker opks so I'm so confused haha.

But I have heard that your last day of fertile cm is the day of or the day before you O. So once you've O'd the fertile cm is totally gone. Hope that helps!

thank so much for the input!

I just feel like my body has been 'trying' to O for over a week now and it isnt happening. i think if my temp doesnt go up tomorrow that maybe this is an annovulatory cycle for me :(
usually i O 1-2 days before the temp spike and usually it happens around CD13. im now on CD 16 and still no spike. im hoping hoping hoping i see that spike tomorrow morning (FX!)

I get a rise the day after ovulation, its not always a huge rise but generally easy to pinpoint alongside fertile cm and ovulation pain.

It should rise immediately, so the next day after O. If you click on my chart in my sig, you can see the last two cycles that my temp spikes right after O. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->