how long can a bloody show last for?

sjtttc

new mum!
Reaction score
As the above..I lost a lot of blood/ mucus on Sunday accompanied by back ache and period pain cramps..went into hospital and they examined me. Said I was 2cm, effaced and could see my membranes. They kept me in overnight to see if I want into labour. Since sunday, I've Stoll been getting brown gunky mucus and also some red blood. I'm now home and just waiting it out to see if anything happens. Can this red fresh blood last a few days/weeks? Anyone else experienced this for a while before going into labour? Was kept awake 2 nights ago from 9pm to around 4.30am with irregular contractions..beywen 5-7 mins apart then they jumped to 20 mins apart. By 5.30am they has stopped! Wth!

All I know is there is A LOT of plug in there to come out! I had a sweep on the Monday and startedv losing pieces of plug that evening. This continued until I had a second sweep on the Thursday when the stuff was pouring out for 24 hours. Had my son Friday night.

I was losing mine for about three days before my little boy finally arrived.

As above..... Was exactly 36 weeks and waters broke whilst I got up from having a growth scan so I was in the right place! Waters broke at 10.45am and by 11.30 was 6cm. By 12.30pm I was 8cm and about ready to throw myself out of the nearest window! Had epidural (best thing ever) also to help lower BP. Began pushing at 6pm and she finally arrived at 8.14pm by ventouse delivery. Had episiotomy too as her arms were crossed and by her face! Even though she was 4 weeks early, she weighed a healthy 6lb 12oz and is perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->