How long can it take?

Gem09

Reaction score
I miscarried naturally in December 2010, in January i was given the all clear by my EPAC Nurse and had negative pregnancy tests back so im guessing all pregnancy hormones had gone, my period took ages to actually come back so i was prescribed tablets to help start it, at the end of the tablets i had a little bleed but i dont actually count that as a period.

March was my first 'proper' period since miscarriage and our first month of trying again, so we have been trying for 3 months and nothing, ive had loads of pregnancy symptoms every month, cycle length has varied from 26 day to 30 days. One month i used opk and the other months i was checking on my CM.

Im just wondering how long after a natural miscarriage can it take to get pregnant or is they something wrong with me?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. xxx

Its took us 8 months and dh has low sperm count bur only found that out when pestered the dr that it was taking so long to get preg again!see ur dr, do opks, take vits and bding 5 days BEFORE ovulation as much as u can x

Firstly I'm sorry for your loss. I too had a natural m/c at 12 weeks in Nov 10, negative pregnancy tests 2 weeks later and my first af arrived 2 weeks after that. I have been TTC ever since December with no luck. I changed docs twice and was eventually referred for day and 21 blood tests to makesure I was ovulating (I knew I was but went along with it anyway!) which all came back normal. MY partner is currently awaiting SA results. It can take upto 6months and possibly longer fo your body to recover fully from a m/c so try to be patient and speak to your doctor in the meantime to see if they can do some blood tests which might help put your mind at rest. Take care and try stay positive:hugs:

Thanks for replying both of you!

If i dont fall pregnant in July then i will most cetainly go see my Doctor.
Ive continued taking folic acid but i am thinking about getting pregnecare tablets aswell.

Fingers crossed and i will try be patient, lol, very hard for me to do that.

Also sorry to hear of your losses.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"