How long did it take you to conceive after ectopic?

mlyn26

Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine
Reaction score
How long did it take you all to conceive after losing 1 tube to ectopic pregnancy?

This is my third cycle of TTC afterwards (waited 3 weeks post surgery to ttc). I don't think i am preg this month and feeling despondent. Took me 15 months to conceive in Jan 2010 but miscarried in March and then fell again in June but was ectopic.

x

Hi Hun.
I just wanted to say im so sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic in June this year also. I managed to have it treated with Methotrexate (cancer drug) instead of losing my tube. But they made me wait 6 months before trying again. So im on cycle 2 of TTC now.
If you want a TTC buddy, im here :hugs:
Hope you get your BFP soon, and that your little bean sticks in the right place for the whole 9 months
:dust:
xx

Sorry for your losses :hugs: I'm still trying to conceive so I can't give you a good answer but I think it's different for everyone...some are fast others take a bit of time but you are always in good and supportive company here no matter how long of a journey it is for you. Of course we always hope it's a short stay here :dust:

So sorry for your losses. I'm in cycle 3 of TTC after taking 3 months off to recover from an ectopic and the effects of methotrexate.
I'm curious about this as well, as I worry that it will take a longer time for my body to recover than I thought. Since this is the TTC thread, it might be a good idea to post this question in the Pregnancy After a Loss forum, if you haven't done so already.
Good luck finding answers, and good luck getting your :bfp:

I had an ectopic back in April...I'm only just starting to TTC now...so I don't know the answer to that - but I hope it's quick for us all!

Hi all hope you dont mind me joining xxx
I had an ectopic in september 2008 which had ruptured through my tube and had to have the tube removed :cry: was then told that the other tube was blocked so they reffered me for ivf was having bloods taken in feb 2009 and they showed that i was pregnant :happydance: i had a very healthy 8lb7oz baby boy xx had another ectopic in september this year but luckily the pregnancy failed by itself so there was no need for them to take my other tube xx im now trying to concieve again and im hoping for a happy healthy pregnancy so have just bought a cbfm and am just waiting for :witch: to arrive so i can get sarted xxxx sory for the big story but just wanted to let you know that i got pregnant naturally 5 months after ectopic and also when they told me that i wouldnt be able to concieve naturally again well ive got my beautiful son to prove them wrong xxx hope we all get our :bfp: soon

Sending you all :dust:

sounds like you've had quite a journey! congrats on your son and good luck this time with ttc :D

Hi all hope you dont mind me joining xxx
I had an ectopic in september 2008 which had ruptured through my tube and had to have the tube removed :cry: was then told that the other tube was blocked so they reffered me for ivf was having bloods taken in feb 2009 and they showed that i was pregnant :happydance: i had a very healthy 8lb7oz baby boy xx had another ectopic in september this year but luckily the pregnancy failed by itself so there was no need for them to take my other tube xx im now trying to concieve again and im hoping for a happy healthy pregnancy so have just bought a cbfm and am just waiting for :witch: to arrive so i can get sarted xxxx sory for the big story but just wanted to let you know that i got pregnant naturally 5 months after ectopic and also when they told me that i wouldnt be able to concieve naturally again well ive got my beautiful son to prove them wrong xxx hope we all get our :bfp: soon

Sending you all :dust:

Thanks for this post. What a journey you've had x

Hi ladies its definitly been a long journey but so worth it xx it is hard at times but if we all keep positive we will all get our :bfp: soon xxx ive never wanted the :witch: to come as much as i do now really want to start using my cbfm!! sending us all lots of :dust: xxx keep us all posted on your progress an big hugs to you all xxxx

Thank you for posting such a positive story.
Good luck with TTC again :dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back