How long did it take you to get pregnant off birth control?

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
Just wondering how long it took everyone to get pregnant after stopping their birth control.

I just came off of sprintec birth control pill and this is my first cycle TTC. I have heard that it can take up to 6 months for your body to regulate and conceive again, so of course I'm sure everyone is different. I O tomorrow (according to FF) I have been using OPK's and had an almost + about 2 days ago, then yesterday and today they were BFN. I have EWCM so hoping I do ovulate soon!!

Thanks ladies <3

Well...

After coming off the pill my cycles regulated to 28 days pretty quickly. But I was using FAM and also knew that I o on day 16 (so assuming a 14/14 cycle wouldn't have done us any good).

Even knowing that, it took 7 years to have our first... and then 7 months to get pregnant with #2. there were 3 miscarriages and 2 IVF cycles in that 7 years... but both kids ended up being spontaneous pregnancies.

Really, anything can happen. It's not just a question of regular cycles.

With my first pregnancy I was coming off BC pills, my cycle returned to normal right away and we got pregnant on the second cycle after the birth control.

We used Preseed lubricant and sort of the Sperm Meets Egg method, but over all just a lot of intercourse before and on ovulation. Good luck!

I did actually end up pregnant and got a BFP about a week or so after I posted this lol, thanks for your personal stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->