how long did it take you to lose the weight after baby?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
how long it took you ?

did you exercice at all? or did you just wait it came off any way ?

i am at 24 pounds gains and 34 weeks ....my doctor doesnt want me to go over 35 pounds and i hope to just gain 30 total ...

I put 4 stone on, i overindulged totally and i regret that now, i will do it differently next time! my baby was 9lb 9oz.

I've lost 3 stone so far and tbh honest i haven't really tried, i think the first two stone fell off within a couple of months and then the third about 5 months ago and i still have another stone to lose to get to how i was before! my OH goes mad if i moan about being overweight as i don't do anything to lose it lol

I do walk everywhere, sometimes a few miles per day but the amount of food i have must counteract what i would lose from all the walking! time to cut down on my food intake i think!

no one lost the extra weight ? :)

I was 95 lbs. prior to all of my pregnancies.

With Amanda, I gained 45 lbs. and lost it within a month and a 1/2.

With Jayden, I gained 45 lbs. and lost it within 3 months.

With Chase, I gained 50 lbs. and it took 1year to get to 3 lbs. above my pre-pregnancy weight. The weight came off real slow after him.

I did breastfeed my first two, and bottlefed Chase.

TBH, you really don't want to follow in my way of eating as I eat barely and I also don't exercise.

Ahem, you've only gained 24 lbs.? Lucky gal!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Much of that is baby, water retention, amniotic fluid, and placenta, honey! I am sure you will be back to your normal weight very quickly.

Not sure how much I actually gained! Bump was HUGE...had a 9lb4oz baby, but it literally seemed to disappear pretty much as soon as he came out. Don't get me wrong...it's saggy skin and pretty gross etc...but going on clothes sizes, I was pretty lucky and my pre-preg jeans fit as soon as I tried them on..just over a week after having LO. Although I over-ate etc...think the baby just lapped it up!

So lost the weight...but figure wise a bit of a mess!

with my 1st i was 16ston after having him 13 befor and it took me 3yrs to get to 10st7 this time i was 11st11 befor getting preg 12st10 after having him 2 weeks later i was 11st10 but still had a big belly so tryig o lose that and get bk down to 10st7

I don't know how much I gained but I lost a lot as soon as she was out!

I was about 5lbs heavier after that and 6months later, I now weigh less then before I was even pregnant.

I started eating healthier and I started exercising at least 4 times a week at the end of Sept.

I lost 43lbs in 6 weeks Miel :) That was all my baby weight.

Now, the weight I had on pre-preg...that isn't going away :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->