How long did it take you?

want2bemum

Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering for all you ladies who have finely got your :bfp: :thumbup: How long did it take you all to TTC?

We were very lucky and conceived on the first month of trying :flower:

It took us 16 months to conceive! But seems like such a short time now that we have our baby on the way!:happydance:

3 months 1st, 3 1/2 yrs 2nd and 19 months for this one our 3rd

Took 8 months with my first and only 1 month with my second :)

my first pregnancy was accident, was on the pill(miscarried). my son 2 1/2 years to get him, my first dd was 1st month, then another mc one took 2 months, my 2nd dd a month and just got another bfp today after 1 month.

4 months for hubby and I, we got our unexpected BFP this morning :)

39 months and lots of fertility investigations, we were waiting on IUI. Still can't believe it :cloud9:

After D&C we waited till first AF so it took 4 months from d&C, but we concived the 3rd cycle trying x

With my first 2 children i fell pregnant as soon as i stopped taking the pill this time round we were ttc for 20 months before i finally got my bfp x

after coming off the pill it took 7 weeks for af then had a 24 day cycle then got :bfp:. x

I was on BCP for nearly 9 years. Stopped in Dec 09 and strated TTC straight away. We concieved in July and got our :bfp: in Aug. So success in the 7th cycle.

my son wasnt planned i got pregnant on the pill after 1 month x

1st preg 3 cycles, 2nd and 3rd pregnancies,1 cycle( one bd each cycle!!) 4th and 5th preg( both mc) 7 cycles. This preg 9 months after last mc. Definitely takes me longer the older I get( now 38 and first preg aged 27)

1st 9 months, 2nd 9 months, 3rd 1 month, number 4 has took 4 months but 3 cycles

it was about 9 months of NTNP for my dd and only 3 months this time around.

6 months it felt long and painful i used to always get upset but the moment you get the bfp you forget all about the hard times you are just so happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->