How long did it take?

B

BumbleBabybee

So I guess this question is kind of specific but I was wondering how long it took for some of you to TTC#1 and TTC#2? It took us one month of proper trying to conceive our little girl so I don't know what to expect the second time around. I'm def. not working out and eating as healthy as I was before because of lack of time and pure exhaustion but I didn't know if pregnancy/birth changed anything for anyone?

I know it's not exactly what you are asking but I have been pregnant 3 times. First pregnancy i caught on the first month, had a mc at 7.5 weeks. Second second pregnancy i concieved twins on the first month trying, they will be 7 in June. Last year I found out I was pregnant in May, i had been on the mini pill and never missed one or took it late etc. Was a big surprise but very very much wanted, by then we had already agreed to start trying 2015 about 4 months before this happened. Had a mc that time too. I am really hoping i fall just a fast this time but I am extremely worried it will take 6+ months as I feel like there is no way i will be lucky enough to catch so easily 4 times in a row. Terrified of another MC. I know people often take several months to concieve but I just feel like I have been waiting for so long already that i couldn't handle TTC for a prolongued time ontop of the wait.

Good luck to you, hope you do catch quickly :)

25 months for my eldest, had 1 early miscarriages before fallen with him and my second fell first month, found out I was pregnant with number 2 when eldest was 4 months old.

Caught in first month after coming off pill with both pregnancies x

My first took two months, my second was a miscarriage, but caught first month, third took two months and we just got pregnant our fourth time (3rd successful pregnancy) and it was a bit of a surprise.

It took me 6 cycles which was 7 months as my cycles were a bit longer than normal, the month I was convinced I missed ovulation was the one we actually caught, LG now 8 weeks tomorrow, hoping for easier conception next time as I have endometriosis and don't want that flaring up

We've been really blessed so far n got pregnant with #1 and #2 first month. hoping 3rd will also b that quick

DS - Was a happy accident the first month my ex and I were together. :blush:
DD1 - Conceived my first month off birth control
DD2 - Conceived in 7 or 8 cycles, which ended up being 13 months

I also conceived a month after having DD1 (another happy accident) although I sadly miscarried that pregnancy. :(

I'm TTC #4 now and 2 cycles/3 months in.

:flower:

Thank you for all of your replies!! I swore the first time it would take me up to a year to conceive so I was quite surprised when the hpt came back positive! I find myself this time around assuming that when we try it will happen the first time again and planning dates that way but realistically that may not happen! I'm really looking forward to enjoying this process this time around and not being a wound up mess so I'm prepping myself ahead of time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->