how long did you wait between pregnancy tests before getting your bfp?

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
I did one Monday and wanting to do another one today. I'm convinced I'm pregnant (very sore boobs, sensitive to smell, sharp pains in lower tummy) but a bfn on Monday told me otherwise.

Everyone's resting hcg is different so it's hard to tell how quickly t would rise high enough for a positive result.

I personally didn't get a strong noticeable bfp til I was 17dpo so three days after af was due.

When is you af due? X

I took a test the day af was due and got a very strong positive. Hadn't tried before that though as I genuinely didn't have any symptoms. Not sure what made me test if I'm honest?! Was 4 days late the month before and wasn't even tempted to test!

I took my first test at 9dpo and it was positive so everyone is different. HCG doubles every 48 hours
I didn't get any symptoms so early though, my boobs were tender but they would have been anyway at that time if I hadn't conceived
None of my other symptoms showed that early on.

It's been different each baby. With my current, I got my first obvious positive at 8DPO- my hCG was 0 two weeks before.

I've found out right away (before testing would have been possible (long story) to 20 weeks 4 days (I knew I was pregnant but all test said negative.

I got a very early bfp.
Took my first test at 7dpo and it already had a very faint line. I took another each day after that for a few days and it started to darken. Then at 11dpo I took a digi and got a 1-2 week result.

Everyone's resting hcg is different so it's hard to tell how quickly t would rise high enough for a positive result.

I personally didn't get a strong noticeable bfp til I was 17dpo so three days after af was due.

When is you af due? X

I've no idea when af is due. My last one was 22nd may.. I had the implant out 2nd July and no signs of af yet. I've never had period pains or sore boobs with periods either this is why my mind is going overdrive about been pregnant x

i would leave it a week (if you can!) and test again if AF doesn't show up. I know very little about the implant so not sure how long it takes to come out of your system, but say you ovulated a week after it was removed + 6-10 days til implantation and 48-72 hours for hcg to be high enough in your blood stream

i would leave it a week (if you can!) and test again if AF doesn't show up. I know very little about the implant so not sure how long it takes to come out of your system, but say you ovulated a week after it was removed + 6-10 days til implantation and 48-72 hours for hcg to be high enough in your blood stream

Thanks, I'll test again on Monday. Last time I had the implant, I had a period straight away then got pregnant on the next cycle. So fertility pretty much returns straight away. Fingers crossed for a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->