How long do you spend on the internet per day?

Mrs R

Reaction score
Just a nosey question :winkwink:

I maybe spend an hour in the evening a couple of times a week, when the babies are in bed. Some nights I probably don't bother.

Maybe an hour of two at the weekend if I get the peace and quiet.

Maybe 5 hours a week. That sounds quite a lot, maybe 4........... :coffee:

too long. any spare minute and right now im trying to get one of the kids to bed and it always takes too long so i bring my laptop. im addicted.

I usually come on for about 20 mins when Callums having a nap and then spend an hour on here of an evening, some evenings I don't bother but I can never stay away to long :haha: xx

At the moment I am on most of the time as I cracked a rib on Thursday so am still resting up. On the sofa with my iPad lol

who knows! :haha: my lo naps two hours a day still and only needs me 60% of the time when he's awake, he's not really into playing with others yet and is happy to run around the house playing football, painting, banging pots and pans and oh yes - drawing on the walls :rofl::dohh:

I work 9 hours a day in a office and id say at least 6 hours are spend on the internet even tho i can never find anything to look at. Weekends and nights im glad of the break

Nowhere near as much as I used to before I had Joshua but I'm still managing an hour or 2 a day :) thats on the laptop. However I have an iPhone which I'm addicted to and have Facebook and Instagram apps which I'm always checking throughout the day :blush:

constantly. Come on the laptop at night when Eli's in bed but am on Facebook app on my phone all day on and off.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->