how long does implantation bleeding last?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
and what does it look like? thats probably a common question.

but today, according to my babymed's fertility calendar, is the day that implantation occurs. i woke up with tingling, sore breasts/nipples and wiped and noticed brown/pink. my period is not due til next monday/tuesday. this brown/pink is extremely light, and ive never had any spotting/bleeding between periods nonetheless before it without the period actually beginning 10 minutes later. its been about 6 hours now and the bleeding has become more pink/red but is extremely light. so light that i use a pantiliner which seems to collect more brown and pink than bright red. i looked on my pantiliner and its light brown with a tiny bit of pink. when i wipe, its bright red and its nothing like a period at all. there also seems to be some cm or maybe its semen from BD (sorry tmi).

it can be different for everybody and come at different times. for me it happens just a few days after O and also happened about 2 days after ivf when I was a surrogate. its usually just a tiny bit usually you wont be able to tell until you wipe or very little on a liner. mine is always a really light red/pink and for me it happens only a few times

It's supposed to be a one time thing, but with my first I had some spotting for about 3 days around implantation, and at first I was excited that it was implantation bleeding, which would mean I was pregnant. But then it kept happening for a couple of days so I assumed it was af, which was extremely lighter and shorter than normal. However I ended up getting a bfp a week later, so hoping you are like I was and get a bfp in a week!

Hi, I have a lil advice I had this couple of Days ago.. and Today got BFP!
I was worried as Mine went bright red for a day, first it was spotting them a little more the next day it was brown and since then craping, Loads of weird dreaming, dizzyness and Seeing spots sometimes... X

It's supposed to be a one time thing, but with my first I had some spotting for about 3 days around implantation, and at first I was excited that it was implantation bleeding, which would mean I was pregnant. But then it kept happening for a couple of days so I assumed it was af, which was extremely lighter and shorter than normal. However I ended up getting a bfp a week later, so hoping you are like I was and get a bfp in a week!

yes theres very little on my liner and when i wipe its not a dark red like a period its light or brown. my period is due in a week so as long as this spotting/bleeding stays as light as it is, its definitely from implantation! i do have some cramping but its extremely mild. i have three clearblue digitals and two frers ready!

Hi, I have a lil advice I had this couple of Days ago.. and Today got BFP!
I was worried as Mine went bright red for a day, first it was spotting them a little more the next day it was brown and since then craping, Loads of weird dreaming, dizzyness and Seeing spots sometimes... X
congratulations!!!! i have had some dizziness and i saw strange lights/spots for just about twenty seconds but i assumedit was from lookin into a lighted bathroom vanity mirror without blinking.

I had a tiny speck of red on the tp on the 19/8 & again today - first was a tiny spot & the second time was a streak of red. Trying not to get my hopes up though as it's probably nothing!

I had a tiny speck of red on the tp on the 19/8 & again today - first was a tiny spot & the second time was a streak of red. Trying not to get my hopes up though as it's probably nothing!
you never know! its my first time something unusual has happened. good luck!

On Monday the 18th (approximately 9-10 dpi) I started having brownish pinkish spotting when I wiped and then there was some red on tuesday so I assumed it was AF. Spotting continued til weds but
Nothing materialized and ive had tinted cm Only yesterday and today. Today I was feeling sick and tired so I took a test and got my bfp!(13 dpo). Praying that its Same story for you!

I've had it with both pregnancies & both times was different. First pregnancy i had nothing till 9dpo i tested & got a bfp then next day got spotting dark brown but enough for a panty liner just the one panty liner though lasted 2 days just tiny amount, second pregnancy i got dark brown on underwear more of a smear old dark dryish blood, just the once & next day i got a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->