How long have you been NTNP? Any long term success stories?

Kzee

Reaction score
Hi All!

Just wondering how long people have been NTNP for and whether this has resulted in a BFP or possibly caused concern as nothing has happened?

I've been with my OH for almost 10 years, am 29 and stopped using any form of contraception after going traveling about 8 years ago, which to me is a VERY long time. However, we have only just moved in together recently, therefore there wasn't an awful lot of BDing during this time. But this does still concern me slightly as we are now on our first month of actively trying (although I’m not sure if we are in fact active enough still!) and I’m so worried that conceiving is not going to be easy for us. I'm not 100% sure when/if I ovulate but so far have gone from what my iPhone app suggests as my ovulation and also what I think is EWCM. I've tried temping also, but can't seem to get to grips with it. Or my thermometer is crap! Hmmmmm....

Is anyone else in a similar situation? Or can anyone offer any advice? Or has anyone had a similar experience that had a happy ending?!! I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance! x:thumbup:

Me, we NTNP for 16 / 17 months for my first child (my angel) before falling pg. Were DTD every month and af always came and had started to be referred for testing. Good luck. xxxx

We have been NTNP for about 3-4months now...we were trying for over a year then it didnt happen so i gave up trying

We had been kind of not trying for a year by using the pull-out method in the middle of the month only. Since January we have been not doing anything to prevent (except this month, my DD would have been Christmas(!).
We're only two months into this, but I of course feel like it's been forever! I'm really hoping it happens next month, because I'd love to be able to tell my mom for Mother's Day! (That may be a bit early, more like dad for Father's Day?) We'll see :winkwink:

Hey,

We've been NTNP for 4 cycles now. I come from a fairly fertile family so I figured I should be knocked up by now... but of course mother nature has her own plans.

It's a little frustrating for me because I have been so careful not to for so long that I figured it should be easy when I was ready. Boy was I wrong!

I picked up some Preseed today to see if that helps a bit, mostly because I need it to help get going (sorry tmi) I'm a bit on the dry side. So I'll keep you posted on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->