How long have you got to wait 'til you can TTC?

L

livestrong

My OH and I are looking at at least 5 years. By then we will have finished uni, be married, have our own place and hopefully be in a good financial situation. 5 years seems a very long time when I'm broody NOW! :-(

How long has everyone else got to wait?

i voted 2-3 years, we've been wtt pretty much since our daughter was born over a year a go now, we'd like to wait till she's around 3.

hope your wtt goes quickly for you x

Only got a few days as long as mu fiance doesnt change his mind again.
Fingers crossed xx

I went with 6 months to 1 year, I'm not really sure how long we have to WTT but we've decided to have another look at the situation around January :)

We're hopefully ttc in 2-3 months, depending on finances :roll:

6 months to a year - we should be married by then and comfortable.

About five and a half months for me.

K x

I've been emotionally ready for a baby since I was around 22. However I wanted to achieve certain things before ttc:
1. Re-train to earn more money.
2. Live with partner for over 2 years (so that honeymoon period is well and truly over!)
3. Get married.
4. Buy house with garden and sufficient room to bring up children.
5. Ensure hubby and I both have well paid full-time permanent jobs.
6. Have a good nest egg built up to support us when I'm on maternity leave.
7. Wait until hubby feels as secure about having baby as I do.

Have achieved 1-5, working on 6, and 7 is progressing nicely! So in total been waiting 6 years since I felt ready. It's been a long wait but we have enjoyed the time by going on some fantastic trips all over the world, partying and putting ourselves first. It's only this past year that has been really hard as now feel at 28 we should start ttc due to increasing age!!!

I voted 6mnths - 1yr. We are going to try around August next year.

About 4 months and 2 weeks for us, although we have been WTT for about 3 -4 yrs already.

6 months to a year. Could be sooner, could be later, depends on how every goes. :)

5 months for me. Just giving DH a but of time to get used to the idea.

i voted 6m-1y. I hope im preg by this time next yr!!!

4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my Mirena removed on Tuesday! then we will start that following cycle :)

see my ticker :) although it looks as though I will be due on around this date and so it will most likely be later in that month x

Iv voted 6m-1 year and you dident have a 1-2 year option. Iv got a year and 5m to wait.

Probably aorund 1-1/2 to two years- I want to finish uni or at least ebing close to finish Uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->