How long have you NTNP?

MissN8

Reaction score
hi everyone i was just wondering how long everyone has been ntnp and if you are taking a relaxed approach to it? thanks

My other half is taking, a very relaxed approach to it. Although he'd love to be a father hes very much taken an attitude where "if it happened it happened, and id be over the moon, but if it doesnt, well thats that."
I on the other hand, am completely and utterly obsessed.
We've been ntnp for 9 months with no luck. Af showed up last night. :/

I think ntnp is good if you can control yourself from obsessing. Because at the end of the day it takes the pressure or trying, temping etc off. So reduces stress, which increases chances of concieveing. I think I stress myself out by wanting to fall so desperately, therefore missing the point completley lol. Stupid me. :)

Are you ntnp? Or considering it? :) x

My other half is taking, a very relaxed approach to it. Although he'd love to be a father hes very much taken an attitude where "if it happened it happened, and id be over the moon, but if it doesnt, well thats that."
I on the other hand, am completely and utterly obsessed.
We've been ntnp for 9 months with no luck. Af showed up last night. :/

I think ntnp is good if you can control yourself from obsessing. Because at the end of the day it takes the pressure or trying, temping etc off. So reduces stress, which increases chances of concieveing. I think I stress myself out by wanting to fall so desperately, therefore missing the point completley lol. Stupid me. :)

Are you ntnp? Or considering it? :) x

I'm seriously considering changing my name to 'obsessive', like you OH is much more relaxed about it. I'm trying to be cool and not let on to him how badly I want it but inside I feel like I'm turning crazy lol!

Haha! I know the feeling trust me!
I symptom spot every single little tiny ache, pain, twitch, hunger spell, everything haha! And spend hours and hours, on google researching fast ways to concieve!
I just want to shake my oh sometimes to make him realise how much it means to me. I hate going on and on about it, as he always gives me the same response "It will happen, when it happens.." which makes me obsess over why its not happening and when it will happen.
Are you ntnp too? x

Haha! I know the feeling trust me!
I symptom spot every single little tiny ache, pain, twitch, hunger spell, everything haha! And spend hours and hours, on google researching fast ways to concieve!
I just want to shake my oh sometimes to make him realise how much it means to me. I hate going on and on about it, as he always gives me the same response "It will happen, when it happens.." which makes me obsess over why its not happening and when it will happen.
Are you ntnp too? x

Yeah we're NTNP- I honestly never thought I would become so obsessed with it. I spent a decade trying not to get pregnant and now all of a sudden it can't happen fast enough!
I tested this morning as AF is due tomorrow and got a BFN so now I'm willing AF to arrive so I can focus on the next cycle.
This cycle I've been the same with symptom spotting, I've got a cold at the moment and was convinced that this was a sign, any kind of ache, twinge or cramp and I'm consulting Dr Google.
Thank god for this forum because if I told OH how obsessed I was I think he'd freak out!

I just left the WTT section yesterday! I've been doing some reading in the NTNP forums and it seems like the right fit for me. I'm taking a SUPER relaxed approach, which is why the TTC forums are too overwhelming. :wacko: I have always kept track of my periods, but I stopped doing that when I went on the pill three years ago. I took my last pill this weekend, so it's time to get back on the carousel. :thumbup:

I'm skipping OPKs, POAS before the missed period, BBTs, legs in the air after intercourse, analyzing CM, and being a POAS addict. (At least at first. :dohh:) For now OH and I are just gonna let nature have a go at creating a baby. I would love to make some buddies in the NTNP forum. I am so looking forward to the journey! :happydance:

I stopped taking the pill 4 weeks ago and am now waiting for my first proper AF. We are quite relaxed at the mo, I know when I would roughly should have ovulated if my cycle was regular but I've had no symptoms of O or af of anything. We bd twice in the fertile window (IF I o'd then).

So basically no idea what's going on except that I'm already a bit bored of all the waiting!

greenlady & neenakay - best of luck to you both! :) i hope you have a short journey in ntnp & get bfsp (or missed afs) soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->