How long should I wait to test?

Laura617

Proud mommy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I just came oddness birth control. As soon as I came off (I ended on my placebo pills) I started my period just as I should (always do on placebo pill). I am not charting or doing opk’s so have no idea when or if I ovulated. I do have a calendar to track signs of ovulation and a general idea when it may have occured. Anyway I had signs of ovulation right at day 14 of this cycle (lots of ewcm, cervical position and even ovulation pain). So now I’m on cycle day 31, 16 days past when it appeared I had ovulated. I do not have any signs of pregnancy, I do not even think I’m pregnant and don’t want to go crazy and waste a bunch of tests. So how long should I wait until I test? I’m sure I’m just out of wack from stopping bc and just want to know how long you ladies would wait to take a test or how long you would give your body to start a period?

I came off BCP last September...had same thing happen as you as far as O and EWCM. Tested positive at 4 Days after AF was to start. I would test if I was you. My body was not out of whack at all. I caught the very first egg. It is definitely possible that you are pregnant.

I came off BCP last September...had same thing happen as you as far as O and EWCM. Tested positive at 4 Days after AF was to start. I would test if I was you. My body was not out of whack at all. I caught the very first egg. It is definitely possible that you are pregnant.

Thank you for the reply! I’ve decided to test on Tuesday if AF hasn’t come. I’m just waiting because at this point I don’t have any symptoms of pregnancy and just my usual PMS moodiness so I feel like AF will start at any time. With my previous two I always felt something pretty fast (usually vomiting before AF was even due!) and nothing at all here, not even sore breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->