How long to hear back from a job?

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Ive been applying for some jobs recently and just wondered how long you would expect to hear back from the employer?

I applied for a job Saturday and had a confirmation email but still not heard.

The email did state they will only contact successful candidates and didnt have a closing date :shrug:

I applied for a job with the closing date being the Friday. Heard on te Monday I had an jnterview.

The following Monday I had the interview and got the job weds.

Usually up to 2 weeks. X

Normally about a week to hear back if you've got an interview but most company's don't get back to you if you've been unsuccessful!! It's soo hard trying to get a job at the moment!!!

Good luck xxxx

It all depends on the employer, some are fairly quick. I've recently applied for one that said up to 3 weeks to hear if I've got an interview but they wouldn't be notifying unsuccessful candidates.

Hope your hear soon. Good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks all!

It's for a pretty bit company who are advertising on all the job sites so lets just hope they hae lots of applicants and will contact me soon x

In this day and age it can take up to 3 / 4 weeks with the amount of applicants they have to sort through xx

In this day and age it can take up to 3 / 4 weeks with the amount of applicants they have to sort through xx

I called them this morning and just asked about the closing date and when they will be doing interviews and they said they are doing a massive recruitment drive at the moment and will be contacting people in the next 3 weeks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->