how long until my levels are at zero

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry:
So just a little background I have had three miscarriages. The first one I didnt even know I was pregnant just had really bad pain and passed a big clump of tissue which i took to the doctors and they called a week later and confirmed that I had been miscarriage. Then one at 4w5d and the last one which i am currently going through at 5w5d which is when i started bleeding. My question is how long after you pass the sac does it take for your levels to go back to zero. With my first miscarriage I have no idea how far along I was but I do know that on the day I passed the products of conception my levels were already at negative. With the last one I was at 6 the day i had the pain and started bleeding and was down to <5 within a day or two of passing everything. Well heres where my confusion sets in with this miscarriage the first blood test my levels were at 2537 within two days they had dropped to 908 and I passed the sac this past sunday. i was expecting the hpt that I was using since its at a moderate sensitivity to be negative by today but i tested this morning and it seemed to turn positive faster than the one I took telling me I was pregnant. Im just wondering when I will be completely back to zero. All advice and support is welcomed.

Hi firstly sorry for your loss :hugs:

It's taken nearly 3 weeks for me to get a -ive HPT since passing the sac, I had prolonged bleeding which started on 6th July, but had to go into hospital on 20th July to have medical management and eventually passed the sac on 21 July, it's taken until yesterday to get a negative test but I'm still testing just in case!

I don't know as this is my first miscarriage and they just took my blood yesterday for the first time since passing the sack to check my levels. following because I wonder how long it takes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->