How long until Ovidrel leaves your system? Confused!

dojenstein

Reaction score
So I got my Ovidrel trigger shot on Tuesday, January 27th in the morning and I tested on a Wondfo HPT today (Saturday, January 31st) so only like 5 days after the trigger and got a BFN. I thought it took a lot longer to leave your system than that? Any chance it means the shot didn't work?

Any insights are much appreciated.

Hi dojenstein - I didn't want to read your post and run. I heard it takes 2 weeks for it to fully leave the system. As far as HPT no expert there sorry. Good Luck!

Some people metabolize it quicker , I drink alot of water and mine was pretty much gone ( very faint line) 4 days after 5000iu trigger.

Mine was negative on wondofo by 4dpiui, so I took a walmart test and it was still there. finally this morning bth walmart and ic's are negative

So I took a test with a FRER the same day as the Wondfo and got a positive. But now the trigger was 7 days ago (I'm 6DPO) and I have a faint line on my FRER today. I guess I just have to keep taking it and see if it gets lighter or darker.

I tested the trigger out on the walmart and ic test. I wont test again till 9dpiui. I wont use an FRER until my official test day because I dont wanna get my hopes up

Any updates on testing out? I wasn't planning to test out but took a random test 8 DPT/7 DPO and it was a BFN. Then I took a CB test today, 11DPT/10 DPO and got a very very faint BFP. Wondering if this is good or if it could still be residual? The first test was FRER... Wonder if that could account for the difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->