How long?

meemee

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to NTNP :) I'm just wondering if anyone here is NTNP for number 2?
We're wanting to start doing this in a month or so but I'm just not sure quite how long it might take. We got pregnant on the 4th month of very actively trying with Sienna so what I'm wanting to know is how long it's taking/took you with your second baby to conceive?
Thanks! :flower:

I think it will be different for everyone depending on your lifestyle, habits, and individual body so I wouldn't start to NTNP unless you're sure that getting pregnant on the first cycle would be as welcome as on the fourth.

However, I'm using FAM (Fertility Awareness Method as discussed in Taking Charge of Your Fertility) to get to know my cycles without birth control for the next three months since I've been on BC (Pill, Depo, Mirena) for 11 years now and will be kinda NTNP but kinda preventing too since I'm getting married in 98 days!

We caught first time with 1st. No2 seems to be taking a while longer and we are about to go into cycle 3.

Hi, I am also NTNP number 2 :)

So far we're on month 1 and I'm currently awaiting for my AF to show up (had all the signs she was gonna be here Saturday but nowt!) - will be officially late on Wednesday, so not getting hopes up. Our son Ryan, it took a month to conceive him.

It took us 9 months with #1 and 6 months with #2, we are on our 8th month now trying for #3 and still no luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->