How many are NTNP?

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
I just wondered how many of us were currently NTNP?

Well I am off the pill, with extremely irregular periods, and wearing condoms... occasionally.... so arguably ntnp! xxxx

If you regard the withdrawal method as "NTNP", then yeah - we have been for quite a while now.

how are you all finding it?

I find it great! I love not having to worry about contraception! Hoping to fall pregnant this way without having to actively TTC! The charting and stuff scares me!

I totally agree with Sunshine, I'm still taking my BCP at the moment but will stop soon at which point we will officially be ntnp - until I discovered this site I thought that was TTC, oh how naive I am :dohh:

I hope it happens for us this way as the thought of becoming obsessed with my cycles fills me with dread but if needs must........

im on the team too. but dont really want to get pregnant.

i just came off the pill since i missed 5 this month, so we are ntnp also....

I'm here too - sometimes - lol. We use withdrawal method, but sometimes he doesn't bother, so really we're NTNP... and I would love for it to "just happen"

Us :D Just since a few weeks ago though. Actively trying in Summer though.

We are :)
Apparently as soon as my OH thinks we are TTC, he freaks out - even though NTNP is pretty much the same thing (I am charting my cycles, he just doesn't know haha!)

I know he really wants a baby too. Men! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->