How many days late?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! I just wanna get some positive hope and advice from you!!! I am 10 days late and on the 9th day I took a HPT with FMU and it was a :bfn:! How many days were you late whenever you got your :bfp:???

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/295051-many-dpo-did-you-get-your-bfp.html

Hope this help O:)

xx

I didn't get a :bfp: yet. I don't know when I ovulated. All I know is my period should be here and it's not. I've heard some women go through so many HPT to get to their :bfp:

Hi, just thought id shed some hope ur way. My friend got her bfp and she thought she was only 4 weeks. (4 weeks bcos of her Oving & dating & bcos clearblue said 1+2) turns out she was actually 6 weeks pregnant. So she tested BFP v.late

Hi, just thought id shed some hope ur way. My friend got her bfp and she thought she was only 4 weeks. (4 weeks bcos of her Oving & dating & bcos clearblue said 1+2) turns out she was actually 6 weeks pregnant. So she tested BFP v.late

Thanks!!! My husband doesn't want me to do things that will harm an unborn baby even when I haven't got a :bfp: he still wants me to be careful just incase I am.. Thanks for sharing some hope for me!!

I didn't get a :bfp: yet. I don't know when I ovulated. All I know is my period should be here and it's not. I've heard some women go through so many HPT to get to their :bfp:

Did you click on the 'View Results' on the link?
You can see when other people got theirs :flower:

I didn't mean for you to answer O:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back