How many days of EGCM?

BabyHopes1974

Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering how many days in a row of EGCM everyone gets?

It varies from person to person but I would just get EWCM the day before and day of ovulation.

I usually got it for four days and on day 4 i ov. though its been different now bc my cycles are screwed up from BFing, but the norm for me is 4 days, once in a while 5. I do get it through my cycle though. and ive been known to get it after ov. too. but i also have endometriosis, PCOS, and progesterone deficiency, so im sure that has something to do with it.

Good question! I also have usually only been getting EWCM on day before and day of O, and can ONLY see it if I check internally.

I thought my hormones were messed up, b/c I clearly remember getting EWCM for 3 days straight without ANY internal checking (this was before I was TTC! Wasn't even married yet.)

I am trying FertileCM this cycle to see if it will help.

I usually have it for 4 days with the 4th day being the day after O. I also get it sometimes the day before AF.

I used to get it for a day or two, but since I started drinking Grapefruit juice the week leading up to O, it's been about 4-5 days. :)

I usually start noticing it right after af, so about 6-7 days before o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"