How many DPO are you testing?

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
I've been googling for what seems like HOURS trying to find out if anyone actually gets a :bfp: at 7dpo :haha:

When do you ladies test? I'm getting real impatient, have tested early already (i think 3dpo....) :dohh: can't face another bfn.

Also - I have IC's (cassanovum early detection and strip ones) that are 10mIU (?) Is this a good thing? Sorry to ask such a dumb question! :blush:
Are these tests any good?

I have NEVER obsessed this much when TTC. :dohh:

with DD I only tested when my mum suggested I may be pregnant because I felt "odd"... and DS even though we were TTC I happily waited until my AF was due as I was pretty oblivious to counting DPO etc... Now I'm just slowing driving myself insane :haha:

I've been googling for what seems like HOURS trying to find out if anyone actually gets a :bfp: at 7dpo :haha:

When do you ladies test? I'm getting real impatient, have tested early already (i think 3dpo....) :dohh: can't face another bfn.

Also - I have IC's (cassanovum early detection and strip ones) that are 10mIU (?) Is this a good thing? Sorry to ask such a dumb question! :blush:
Are these tests any good?

I have NEVER obsessed this much when TTC. :dohh:

with DD I only tested when my mum suggested I may be pregnant because I felt "odd"... and DS even though we were TTC I happily waited until my AF was due as I was pretty oblivious to counting DPO etc... Now I'm just slowing driving myself insane :haha:

I am on the same boat as you love ! I am currently 7DPO and wanting to test so badly but I do no not want to get a BFN and be disappointed.

I am super impatient. This is all I have been thinking about for the passed couple of days. I am afraid that I am tricking my mind into thinking that I have pregnancy symptoms !! Right now I have super slight cramps which is discouraging me into thinking that AF is going to arrive ( not due till next Tuesday) But I do not think I can wait that long !!! :(

I think I am going to wait till 10DPO because I've heard many women that test and get a BFP.

Lets hope that this is our month ! Sending lots of babydust to you !!

I tested at 5pm and got bfn. Guessed I would though so it wasn't a huge disappointment even if it was super frustrating.

I've also been getting AF type cramps but have looots of other symptoms.. either my body is messing with me or I'm super sensitive and intune :shrug:

:dust: to you! Look forward to hearing if you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->