How many kicks is ok for the day?

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
So im used to a super active ninja kicking baby. But lately shes been lazy so im having twice weekly monitoring.
How many kicks is ok for the day?
Since i felt her first 6 hours ago, i have only counted 13.
is this ok?

its not about how many its more about whats normal for your baby

A kick count is 10 kicks in any given hour... but its more or.less whats.normal for your.baby. if her being quiet isnt normal, call.

i was thinking that, when i go in for reduced movement and she has an odd kick they look at me like im a complete liar.
But i told them yesterday that her 'normal' kicking for me is literally all day. i feel her moving about,sticking her bum out,kicking ALOT and i dont just come into hospital at 11pm because i fancy a day out. Then while i was strapped to the monitor she was like 'well i can hear her kicking' -.- they annoy me sometimes. and when i had my scan yesterday i could obviously see her kicking up a storm, but i couldnt physically feel her. and you just know that they think your just there wasting there time

I hate.nurses like that! Its a serious and worrying thing when you cant feel baby moving, ad they shouldnt just brush you off! :hugs:

Mine has always been a little lazy so doctor said make sure he covers ten a day or come in
I did go in once last week n he did the same, gave 5 kicks there haha but I couldn't care less what they thought I needed to be reassured

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->