How many weeks do they look???

rosiebudd

Reaction score
How many weeks do the twins look in this ultrasound?? It can't possibly be past even 12 weeks or near 14 right? They look too small for that far. I was thinking around 9 1/2 or 10. Based on your u/s pics or any you've seen, what would you say ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 38
I'd have guessed 10-11 weeks. She may have struggled getting a clearer pic trying to get both bAbys in the same picture though.
Did they not date you what you thought you were? X

They dated me according to my LMP, which guessing around my actual conception date id say 9 1/2 or 10 weeks. Thinking if it now, I could have maybe mistaken my LMP for implantation bleeding, meaning they would be 14 weeks. They didn't try to give me a conception date, so I've been trying to figure that out myself and narrowing it down, but if they definitely don't look 14 weeks in this u/s then it wasn't implantation and I can cross that possibility off. This is them when she zoomed in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
Mine at 14.5 weeks

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160210_150041_zpsel7qqqih.jpg

And 10.5 weeks

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160112_175637_zpswnjr3loz.jpg

That's 14.5 weeks?? Then I definitely don't think they were near 14 weeks, they look too small! They look closer to the 10.5 weeks. I'm just trying to be sure I can knock off the possibility of my LMP being implantation and so far so good!

Mine at 13.5....by 15 weeks the head was much rounder x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Have you had another scan since?

Loraloo, the heads on mine look way less round even compared to that 13.5 scan.

AtomicPink, I have but the ones I posted were the absolute first ones, didn't have another until 18w.

According to all the scans on Google I've searched, and all the ones posted here, I was right that it was a MP and not IB. :D 14 weeks seems way much bigger than my scans.! Nobody yet has said they looked anything close to 14.:)

Did they not tell you what the babies measured?

They did say they were 12w 4d from my LMP but my concern was if it was possible my LMP was IB which would actually make them wrong and they'd be 14w instead. They never are straight forward with me about anything I ask so I look up all the info myself and from what I've been seeing they were right and it was a missed period and not IB because they look too small to even be 14w.

Do you have scan reports? Does it give you CRL measurements?

All I've ever gotten were pictures and growth charts but I didn't get one that scan

Where are they on the growth charts?

Around the 10th percentile they have been saying. I've also gotten a comment where he'd like them bigger but he wasn't concerned either way. That also makes me think that their gestational age isn't any older than what they said

I would agree with the age they gave, being 2+ weeks out this early would be very obvious. They grow 1mm a day roughly in first tri.

That's what I was thinking on top of them saying they were measuring small the whole time as well! I was thinking I concieved them around 3 weeks after my LMP because my periods aren't 28 days and never have been. Usually 35/45 days, very irregular. So that's why I said I thought they looked more around 10 if anything. That's great to know though that they weren't near 14w! Narrows down my conception date :D

What I will say though is the size of the babies in the picture doesn't correspond to the size of the baby necessarily. I had a scan at 10 weeks and she looks bigger than she did at 14 weeks because the 10 week one was more zoomed in. Development wise they looked very different though.

This is them very zoomed in I posted it a bit earlier, they don't look to be 14 weeks developed, I think 14 weeks the heads are a lot different and they look more like babies than this scan does? That's why I would guess this is around 10w.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe