How many . . .?

fairywings

mum to Amy and Angel Ryan
Reaction score
. . . of your kids have a comfort blanket or comfort toy - Cause Amy never has and was just wondering if anyone knew why??????? If she has anything in her cot she just chucks it out!

Random question, was just wondering?

Is it good she has no comfort blanket?

Thanks. x

We tried to introduce a blanket as Hannah's comfort item, thought it was working but her comfort item remains her pacifier :dohh:

Colton doesn't have anything. No blanket, pacifier, or anything.
I think its good as I dont have to worry about taking it away, or not having it if we are out.

I think its good. I wouldn't give Jasper anything (now, I've just put the dummy away!) that I wouldn't be happy with him still being attached to when he's got to start school.... now that he's 3 months old I'm thinking I dont want to form any habits that I'll have to break when he's 3 years, you know?

I think some kids like comforters, some dont, its a personal thing and whatever works for you, go with it!

millie has been carring around a huge blanket for 2 weeks and will not let it go :rofl:

maddi does have a specific comforter of such, she likes things to comfort her - dummy, blanket, muslin and this musical giraffe thing my mum brought her before she was born. i suppose this will probably become her comforter. though i must admit i would prefer her to have lots of things as i had a bear and would cry terribly if i forgot her x

leeon has a comforter 'yellow bear' we call him he only has it at night when hes in bed though i see its better for him to have that than a dummy

Katrina has a winnie the pooh confort blanket that i bought on disney shop. Drake had a blue dog that we bought on a shop and even now that he is 3 sometimes he sleeps with it.

annabelle does have a dummy, she isnt too bothered by it though she only relly has it when she is starting to get bit hungry and niggly but if we are out and im trying to keep her going a bit longer then she takes it but she isnt too bothered with it otherwise

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back