How much cash would you take for an all incluive holiday?

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As the title says really. Its for a week, I have checked and all drinks (excluding imported) meals, snacks and ice creams are included. I was thinking about £200 worth of Euro - will this be enough? Too much? Its for me, dh and 2 dd - any thoughts?

I'm not sure really, as I'm awful at wanting to go out of the resort etc when on an all inclusive holiday.. So i end up taking loads! But... If you plan on sitting by the pool/enjoying the shows in the resort etc, I'd think it'd be enough? I'd rather take too much than not enough :) x

Do u plan on going out of the resort at all any money u may need for water park or taxis etc? We are going all inclusive to ibiza for a week and taking 600 but I usually get a few perfumes and we will be having odd meal out day at zoo etc

Sorry should have said we are litrally going to spend the whole time by the pool - the girls' will not want to leave it! So we will be in the hotel for the duration!

ETA - the hotel actually has 3 pools one is a kids mini water park and a massive adventure playground and is litrally on the beach.

i would take enough in case you dont like the food and have to eat our. alst time we went to spain it was a dinner and breakfast deal and the food was awful, we ate out for 6 days out of the 7

a week by the pool could get quite boring, you might want to explore a bit.

Thanks ladies, we will have our cards with us. To be fair we litrally want a week doing absolutly nothing, no sightseeing, no day trips just a week the 4 of us spending time together. We normally have our holidays in Canada because my dad lives there but I've been quite ill recently and am waiting for a hysterectomy so I'm not up to much anyway. We chose our hotel because of all the stuff it has for the girls'. I can't bloody wait we only booked it last Friday and go next Friday :happydance:

aww thats fast, hope you have a relaxing week

Thanks ladies, we will have our cards with us. To be fair we litrally want a week doing absolutly nothing, no sightseeing, no day trips just a week the 4 of us spending time together. We normally have our holidays in Canada because my dad lives there but I've been quite ill recently and am waiting for a hysterectomy so I'm not up to much anyway. We chose our hotel because of all the stuff it has for the girls'. I can't bloody wait we only booked it last Friday and go next Friday :happydance:

I'm off to Canada next week for a week! So excited. It was decided today. Lmao! x

I'm off to Canada next week for a week! So excited. It was decided today. Lmao! x

Wow what part are you going to? My dad lives in Calgary x

Montreal :) My Dad used to live there. Hes going on business and asked today if me/Riley/My sister wanted to go with him for a week. Be nice to give Riley an experience, though the flight won't be fun!. x

Montreal :) My Dad used to live there. Hes going on business and asked today if me/Riley/My sister wanted to go with him for a week. Be nice to give Riley an experience, though the flight won't be fun!. x

How longs the flight? To Calgary its 9.5hrs and I've done it several times with both girls' and (not sure if I've just been lucky) I can honestly say both girls' have been brilliant and normally sleep most of the way. The worst for me was doing it pregnant with hyperemisis :growlmad: hope you have an amazing time x

How longs the flight? To Calgary its 9.5hrs and I've done it several times with both girls' and (not sure if I've just been lucky) I can honestly say both girls' have been brilliant and normally sleep most of the way. The worst for me was doing it pregnant with hyperemisis :growlmad: hope you have an amazing time x

From what I can remember (Not been in a while) its 7 hours. I'm praying for a nightflight so that Riley will sleep, but it all depends what's available last minute :( Naughty Daddy leaving it so late! Haha.

Hope you have a brilliant time too sweetie! x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->