How much does does you LO eat?

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Mums who have LO's about Oliver's age, how much are they eating each day?

Oliver is having 3tablespoons of cereal for breakfast, a 120g jar of fruit at lunch and full jar of dinner at teatime. Plus he'll have five 4-5oz bottles..just seems like a lot of formula still?

I am also struggling to get him to drink water or juice-especially in a beaker. Thanks x

Katie is abit older than Oliver so I wont comment on what she can eat :lol:

But I think I'd try and drop a bottle, Katie was definitely on 4 by that stage and you'll find he naturally wants more food.

Dec is 8 months so a little bit older but for the past 2 months he has been eating what we eat, with a 6oz bottle in the morning one in the afternoon and one before bed. But all kids are different my little nephew is 1 and he still gets about 5-6 bottles a day as well as meals, just depends what they need.
Hope this helps

Hi Sammi, seems like ages since I was on here :)

Matthew is 6 months today and is having a 5oz bottle at 7am followed by cereal made up with 3oz milk. Not sure how many tablespoons that is. Then he'll take another 5oz at 11am ish then have a nap. When he wakes up at 12.30 ish he has a jar food and framage frais then another 4oz bottle at 4.30pm. Then at 6.30 ish my hubby will give him a jar of fruit and at 8.30 he'll have another 5oz bottle and then bed.

Sounds like Oliver is doing fine to me, sometimes I worry that Matthew isn't having enough milk and maybe too much solids. How is his reflux problem by the way?

Naimi xx

Hi hun..his reflux is a thing of the past since weaning him :D He's a totally different baby- so happy, he laughs all the while, such a relief!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->