How much does or did your 1(ish) yr old weigh please?

divadexie

Reaction score
I have the dietician on friday.

Anna banana is 12lb 2oz. She will be 1 on the 17th but only 9 months corrected.

She is just below the 4th centile thingy.

She's bright and alert etc so no worries there.

She has just started getting two teeth, she also has a rotten cold, and she has just learned how to roll from back to front, meaning she can get anywhere she wants by using her feet to rotate herself, then rolling in that direction, monkey!

Anyway I thought I had been worrying but it seems like shes not thaaat small for a preemie of this age anyway.

So can you tell me how much your little ones weigh/ed at about a year or at about 9months corrected please? :)

At 12m me age actual he was 14lb, at 9 months corrected he was 12lb 9.

About a week after hollys first birthday she weighed 13lb 12oz. She has always sat in the 0.4th centile. Although she gets weighed on fri and I am not looking forward to that as she is on a food strike for the past 3 weeks so am starting to think she will have lost weight.

Its harry's first birthday in two weeks and the fatty weighs 15lb 1oz (corrected is nearly 8 months)

He is on nutriprem and has cream cheese and everything else that is fattening and its finally sarted to work!

We have found greek yohurt is fab for putting on the pounds (just a shame that i like it as well) xxx

Thank you :)

We had to stop the nutriprem as she had reflux.
I am going to buy some greek yoghurt! Do you add fruit or anything to it?

She loves mash and cream cheese :) and she has 'real' milk in her cup through the day and her real porridge is made with real milk, lol.

My Jamie is a right fatso he's weighing 16lbs now.

We started off putting some fruit in there for him, now i include it all of his cooking.

Put some of it her cheesey mash and (hopefully) the pounds will start pilling on!!! xxx

My Gabriel weighs 19 lbs....he is 1....9 1/2 months corrected

My LO weighs 11 1/2 pounds, and he's almost 5 months - 2 months corrected. :D

hey hun.

my lil 1 is 6 1/2 months corrected and almost 10 months actual. she is currently 13lb 6oz.

she had a dietician appt yday and dietician advised i start cutting back on her milk as shez worried ill make her obese-WTF. i know after all this stressin they hav a nerve 2 tell me not 2 make her obese.

there is no way she is anywere near obese therefore i will not reduce her milk intake. she is still in 3-6 months clothes and seems like shell b in them for a while. if u were to ,look at her ud think she was 4 months.

i guess what im trying to say is shes at least 2 months off what she should be and I still aim to fatten her up until I think shes healthy.
I would never endanger my child into obesity and am generally quite healthy with her.

Bwteen 9 and 14 months weight gain slows down so dont worry 2 much and always remind urself that every child is different-along with prematurity-genetics play a part so if ur on the slimmer side of life then its likely baby will follow.

im short and v.slim and seems my bubs is also following suit.

xx

Well we had the dietician, and she was lovely :) :)

She has said to keep on what I am doing, and it is OK that I use jars but I might look to making some things, well I said I can cook potatoes and lentils sort of, I'm just a crap cook! Lol.
She just said that with her savoury jars, to add a little butter before I microwave it, and with her sweet ones to add a little full fat milk.
Oil is good, greek yoghurt is good, basically just feed her everything we are told to cut back on as an adult! Lol.

Well after our appointment I really fancied some chippy chips, and Anna just Loves them! So she had a good few chips and some of my roll! Lol.

She's going to send me a letter out for a phone appointment in 2 months, so I will arrange for the HV to weigh her a few days before that and see how we are doing.

Glad to hear it went well and she reassured you. Hopefully on the next weigh in she will have gained loads of weight.

Rosalie was around the 18lb mark at one year old xx

Wow, my lo is 1 on may 2nd and he weighs 25lb little chunky monkey! He'll be 9 1/2 months corrected! X

My daughter was 22 pounds (10kg) and 2feet 7inches (78cm)tall .
She is now 19 months, weighing 29 pounds (13kg) and 2 feet 10 inches tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->