how much does your LO eat?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
katie seemed to always eat a lot, but its slowed down a bit now! just wondering what everyone else's LOs eat?

katie has...

7am-ish (depending on when she wakes) 7ozbottle
8.30ish breakfast of toast/porridge/weetabix
midmorning 7ozbottle
12.30ish 1/2 jar food and yoghurt/fruit/jelly
3-4pm 7oz bottle
5.30 1/2jar food and yoghurt/jelly/fruit
bedtime 70z bottle

she was taking a full jar at a time, but doesnt seem as interested anymore - is this amount normal??

i dont know much about amounts at katies age but from what ive read it seems ok, she is on 3 meals a day and has variety and stuff, plus shes getting formula so it looks to me like she's having enough

x

I'd say it's about average honey, I'd check with your hv but you may find you can start to decrease the amount of milk she has and increase the solids now. Alex was weaned at 4 onths and has:

6.30ish: 8 oz bottle
9.00: weetabix and fruit puree + 6oz bottle
12.30: equivalent of prob 3/4 jar food + 6oz bottle
4.30: equivalent of 1/2 jar food + 6oz bottle
8.00: 8oz bottle

sorry I generally make my food or give Alex finger foods but when I have given him jars of food they've matched this kind of amount

Ollie has:

6-7am 5oz bottle
9am 1/2 a weeabix and 3oz bottle
12pm 3/4 of a jar of dinner and 1/2 a fruit pot
3pm 5oz bottle
5pm toast and a jar of pudding
7pm 5oz bottle

I think what Katie has is fine hun x

i think what katie has is fine sweetie :D maddi has hollow legs atm! and at katie's age she was having 4/5 7oz bottles, as well as 3 meals, and 2 desserts :D x

archie generally eats

6-7am 8oz bottle
9 breakfast of rice or baby porridge
12pm full jar size veg puree(i make my own so its just an estimate and 1/2 fruit pot
3pm 8oz bottle
5 30 ish full jar size of fruit puree and a bit of finger food usually just baby rice cakes or toast( granted this gets messed with more than eaten but i like him to try)
7 30pm 8oz bottle

archie is a little younger than katie but i dont think there much between them weightwise so id say that she was eating plenty, if you want her to eat more solids you could start trying to decrease the amount of formula you give her between the meals but shes still young yet so its not a worry

Oliver has:

7am - Breastfeed
8am - Porridge/cereal
10am-breastfeed
12md - sandwich + couple of vegetable crackers + yoghurt/fruit
3pm - breastfeed
5pm - bowl of bolognaise with spagetti/chicken breast peice with vegetable & potato then yoghurt or a piece of fruit.
7pm - bed time breastfeed.

He's literally starting to drink water these last few days, so I'll be able to drop the day time feeds soon.To be honest, he throws most of these ones up anyway, so once he is drinking properly, I don't think he'll miss them at all.
I said the other day that he's like a teenager already - eating me out of house and home!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->