how much milk 7 months ish?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
just wondering how much milk katie should be having now?

she used to have 5 8oz bottles a day, but she doesnt seem to want them now! today she's had 2 bottles and her breckie and lunch. she had some water out her cup too, but wasnt too impressed with it!

how much water should she be having aswell? should i be offering it between meals if she's not having as much milk?

atleast i'm gona be savinga bit on formula now, was costing me a bleedin fortune!!

Maley's intake has gone right down!! She has a bottle in the morning (6oz) and a bottle before bed (6oz) and im struggling to give her anymore! She just doesnt want it. I put 4oz in her readybrek. She used to have 5 8oz bottles too.

I offer her water all the time and I have the cup within her reach in case she wants a sip now and then.

Brooke is a month behind Katie and takes between 25 - 28oz a day plus 2-3oz of water/juice along with her 3 meals a day

If she wants it let her have it i say :)

is that 2-3oz every meal holly?? i think she's stuck with so much milk for so long cos she was catching up from when my boobies stopped workin! she's finally found her weight she's meant to be at and doesnt want all the milk! i was so worried she was gona stick with 3 full meals with pudding and having all that milk!!

No she has 2-3oz of juice/water in total throughout the day, warmer days it can be right up to 5oz's though

Brooke is akward she likes to have her food and milk in one sitting :lol: Try it any other way and she gets the hump :lol:

lol i always thought they needed tonnes and tonnes of liquid! i was worried that she wasnt ahving loads. spose its cos she's always had tonnes, when we were BF she was permenantly attached to me and then she was having massive bottles too!

Renah has drastically cut her milk intake the past week or so, she turned 7 months a few days ago. She went from 30-40oz a day to like 16-20oz on a good day.

AJ is now on 3 meals a day and 3/4 6oz bottles = 18/24oz.
He will also take upto 6/7oz of water depending on how hot it is, he loves water!

ooohh my god lol, i have so been doing this all wrong, my babies 7months and hes having 6ounces of a bottle every 3hours aswell as a bowl of the first stage jar food, lol no wonder the health visitor says he big lol. x

he'll drop the bottle when he's ready hun! he wont take them if he doesnt want them! katie has 3 huge meals a day and is only just dropping bottles!!

awright lol, i didnt even no they actaully start dropping there bottles lol, well hes started to pull them out his mouth but i think thats just because hes full or him playing with it. x

When she first started weaning she didnt drop any milk feeds. Then all of a sudden the started dropping off, one by one, over a quite short space of time. She now feeds once when she wakes up and then at bed time - obviously I have no idea how much. On the odd occasion she has a milk feed about 3pm but rarely. I give her water intermitently and juice or water with solids. She might drink 3 oz over the course of the day. :)

Jacob has 3 7oz bottles a day but rarely finishes them all! and refuses to drink from a beaker he will only drink out of a glass so I dont normally offer him water

see dilyn doesnt take the bottle out of his mouth, he just plays with it, that tells me hes obviously sick of the bottle, he just started holding his beaker for the first time yesturday, apart from throwing it about and water going alover lol. x

Ollie has about 20oz a day. 5oz in the morning, then 2oz mixed with his weetabix and 3oz after that, then 5oz late afternoon and 5oz before bed. Plus about 4oz of water x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->