how much mucous plug??? is it finished?

tristansmum

Reaction score
I'm 40+4. I had a sweep on Monday. I was 2cm, 50% thinned soft but still posterior. So from Monday night until this afternoon I've been losing my plug. There has been masses of it! How much is there? It's stopped now so is it likely its all come away now? With my first I had a sweep and only lost a bit and only twice. Is it a good sign I've lost so much? Does that mean my cervix might have changed more in last two days?

I am wondering the same thing. As last weds I lost alot and then today I lost some more. How much would you say you lost? Also I wouldnt worry about your cervical position I was told by my doctor that it can change very quickly to anterior!

I am wondering the same thing. As last weds I lost alot and then today I lost some more. How much would you say you lost? Also I wouldnt worry about your cervical position I was told by my doctor that it can change very quickly to anterior!

Maybe 7-8 teaspoonfuls. Just its suddenly stopped. I know it can change quick. Hoping for a second sweep tomorrow and hope its not so posterior as it was painful on Monday as she really had to go far back. With my son it was easy to find and 1cm but I hardly lost any. When I was induced 6 days later I was still 1cm.

Nope I was wrong. It's still coming! Hope its ok to have so much cone out???

Hopefully u go into labor soon something has to give for.u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->