how much ?...Please help

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
I am in week 2 approaching week three so going to three meals a day next week. How much should she be having of ice cube size portions? She has atm 2-3spoons porridge and half a banana or an ice cube of fruit at breakfast. Then 2-3 ice cubes of veg at lunch. Is this right? I cant work it out spoon wise. My book say 5-10 spoons. Then was planning on meal three to give fruit again as HV said no protein atm cos of her weight :shrug: PLEASE :help: someone answer, its bothering me im either giving too much or too little. She hasnt dropped any milk yet. Although I started to lower an ounce at solid meal times without her knowing :winkwink:
Perrrleaseee

I think just go with the flow, im new to the whole weaning thing. Im still making sure hes get the same amount of bottles but letting him decide when he has had enough to eat if that makes sense

I really think that it being only week 3 having 3meals a day is too much. I would stick with 1 a day really, max of 2, and just let her decide how much to have. She knows what she wants/needs so just follow her lead, just thaw 1-2 cubes at a time and if she eats it all do another, if not then next time just do 1 or something like that.

I agree with mof3, don't rush it. The advice is not to wean until 6 months, but can start early but bear in mind that a baby's digestive system is still adjusting to new food. 3 days in between new foods so you baby can adjust. You could also try apple and pear puree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->