How much water do you drink?

Mabv812

Reaction score
The recommendation is 12 glasses per day. I'm trying and my frequent trips to the bathroom are annoying!

But I do love this article's point "A copious consumption of water also helps immeasurably in the poop department, helping to move solid wastes more speedily down the digestive path." Copious!! Great word :)

Haha! Water has never helped my bowels, but I have had trouble with constipation since I was a baby... That being said, I do get 12 cups of water every day throughout my pregnancies. I can't poop, but at least I'm well hydrated. :)

I was doing good but the last 2 weeks I've had maybe 20oz of water, 16 on some days. I am just so sick of water I ve bee on Gatorade and sweet tea :/ I get the right amount of liquid though 😂

Not enough...although I should edit to add that I asked at my last appointment if my urines were coming back with high specific gravities and she said no. So at least I'm not dehydrated even if I'm not drinking as much as I should.

I drink a lot of water, I don't track the glasses or oz. I just gauge it based on how concentrated my urine is.

For anyone who has trouble choking down a lot of water, try herbal teas! They are caffeine-free (or have trace amounts of it) and they taste fantastic!

I'm not big on water. It has to be ice cold for me to drink it. Although I've never really kept track of the amount of liquids I drink in a day, I know I don't nearly get the 12 cups a day, although I somehow am keeping hydrated on what I do drink. In my third trimester though I always seem to get thirstier and even find myself making treks to the fridge in the night when I have to get up to pee anyways. I trust my body to know what it is doing. If I'm dehydrated, it will let me know.

I drink 80 oz while at work (I have an 80 oz water bottle) and then I drink like 50 oz between work and sleep. But I don't always remember my big water bottle/I broke it today lol

I drink about 2 litres a day so around 8/9 glasses.

Nowhere near enough! I know that. When I drink more I get a headache!?
I do try to sip regularly but I can't drink a large amount of anything at once it makes me queasy.

Not enough. About a litre a day on a good day and Too much Diet Coke! Need to do better tbh.

Not nearly enough! I have HG, so for the first 12ish weeks I struggled to drink more than 500ml a day, but somehow managed to narrowly avoid any hospital admissions for fluid :thumbup:

I fill up a 2L bottle of water every day, sometimes I drink nearly all of it,on my bad days I can just about manage half by sipping it. I have noticed that I'm not as constipated now as I was in first tri, but I had problems pooping in my daughters pregnancy so I think it's just normal for me :haha:

I cannot stand squash or any hot drinks atm, but I get really bored of plain old water. Might have to get some lemons to slice up and chuck in to liven things up a little before my taste buds die of boredom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->